Art Journal

        
  In June we have been asked to introduce new things that we would like to explore with G45. For me it's an art journal. For a whole year, And yep that means I'm staying for next term in this amazing Team.

           I had this amazing mixed media album. I was saving it for this amazing project and those super ideas of gorgeous pages I saw with the eyes of my imagination. I was so into this vision of a beautiful art journal, that I was too scared to start creating pages.
             So with this challenge, I said "Enough," and just jumped in. I have to say that I really like this spread and it was fun to make it. If you are wondering about this project check out my video: - See more HERE








Olga Heldwein

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

:)